BLOG - ΑΦΙΕΡΩΜΑ στον σύγχρονο Έλληνα Μύστη ΝΙΚΟΛΑΟ Α. ΜΑΡΓΙΩΡΗ (1913-1993).
Ο Νικόλαος Μαργιωρής υπήρξε σύγχρονος βιωματικός νεοπυθαγόρειος και νεοπλατωνικός μεταφυσικός δάσκαλος, ιδρυτής των Ομακοείων Αθηνών, Λαμίας και Τρικάλων και χριστοκεντρικός και χριστοκρατικός μυστικιστής. Μέσα σε 23 χρόνια (1970-1993) συνέγραψε περί τα 189 εσωτερικά, πρακτικά και πνευματικά συγγράμματα και δίδαξε επί σειρά 35 ετών (1958-1993) την Εσωτερική Αλήθεια στην Ελλάδα.
NIKOLAOS A. MARGIORIS
Πέμπτη, 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2010
WISDOM DROPS OF WORKS OF GREEK METAPHYSICAL MASTER NIKOLAOS MARGIORIS
The Wisdom Drops constitute some passages and gleaningsof various books by Master Nikolaos A. Margioris.
They contain the Eternal Truths, many importantinformation, findings and new revelations, guidances, advicesand admonitions that result from the deep Mysticist Knowledgeand Experience of same and give a sample of his own particularUniting Vibration as well as of the kind and the quality ofthe works he has left as a stock for every man who reallywants to discern the right way of penetrating in his internalBeing, in the Esoteric Reality.
From various books by Master Nikolaos A. Margioris
- "Without any personal freedom for the existence of God,the Religious Faith is a formalism, without any value andsubstance". Book: "Three-dimensional and Four-dimensionalWorld", page 177.
- "Every intellectual success is a new mistake ofMind, which replaces the proved falsehoods of the past,with alleged ascertained truths of our times". Book: "Three-dimensional and Four-dimensional World", page 199.
- "Mysticism is the headlight of Religion and thesalvation of Church. Where there is not Mysticism,there is formalism and idolatry. Mysticism is theunique way and the only passage to the meeting with the HolyGhost.
- Jesus Christ was first Master of this way, for themeeting of man with the Holy Ghost. I shall send you theSpirit of Truth, the Comforter, which will help you in thereturn way. Where is Christ, there is Spirit. Where is Spiritthere is Mysticist. Where is Mysticist there is the presenceof God-Christ". Book: "Mysticism", page 317.
- Mysticists know very well that their fellow-men are notready to enter the spiritual transmission of the thoughts,ideas and wills of God. For this reason they recommend thedirection of the unprepared ones to church, from wherethey will take the future salutary mystic life". Book:"Mysticism", page 277.
- "Let Mysticism free to be expanded and help it, becauseit is the only way for all the humanity to return to piety, tomorality, to the spiritual (Intellectual) health and to thepeaceful co-existence with all the human race's peoples".Book: "Mysticism", page 73.
- "Heresies are made and presented to Dogmas, tocelebrations, to the various interpretations, to therhetoric and extrovert manifestations of Piety. In trueMysticism all these do not exist neither occur nor can takeplace because the way is One and needs FAITH to God andADORATION to God and TRUE PERFECTION TO THE... FAITHFULFELLOW... Here the words of the formalism get weakened and theholocaust of EGO prevails through SACRIFICE"... Book:"Mysticism", page 259.
- Between Christianic and Hinduistic Mysticism,there is a difference, in the way of the spirit-soulemancipation from its prison which is the physical body ofman. As much as strange it may appear to you, it is just so.Hinduistic Mysticism is traded through the same body and meetssomewhere there, in its abyssal depths, the spirit-soul andits disciple enters there, becomes smaller and gets unitedwith the invisible and immortal reality, the BRAHMAN-SPIRIT OFGOD...
On the contrary. In Christian Mysticism, the spirit-soul gets out of body and travels highly and is directedwherever the Father's Divine House opens its shut up doors toreceive the prodigal and repented son who has returned.
Certainly, the two courses will end to6 Father's Gnofos.For the two courses, have as their unique aim EternalFather... waiting the arrival of His children". Book:"Mysticism", page 290.
- "What prevents fellow-man to enter Truth? ˆt isthe lack of a HEALTHY AND LIGHTED MIND. Then, why doeverybody bring out the argument of soul? Because they donot know the exact truth". Book: "Mysticism", page 320.
- No system, no Religion and no Philosophy has the rightto the Power neither the strength to assert itself to thehuman soul, which way it will follow in order to meet and toget united with its Father in heavens. Only soul itself candirect its own being, its own vibration, its own direction andenjoy only itself Father's attraction.
It is very funny and even absurd for others to want bydifferent pretexts to direct soul into the parts which itdoes not wish and which does not search for. Besides, aboveall this, there is Father's immovable call who by HisDivine Grace, made able soul to turn to Spirit and theEternity Source, in order to find its proper reward.
The human laws, which in appearance only represent thewills of God are wrong when they demand to direct the souls bytheir dogmatic orders in ways imaginary and foreign to theabsolute reality which is the permanent bound between God-man, the spirit-soul and the Holy Ghost.
When the call of man takes place, when he is called toHIS DESTINATION, when the mortal human being takes hismessage, then he rejects the temporary things and not askinganyone and anything, he walks to the way of his invitation,which the Holy Ghost directs according to the programs of ourTrue Father and God and Benefactor". (Mysticism Book, page49).
-"Faith in its external and in its intellectual necessitywill be changed at a moment, into KNOWLEDGE, having itsnatural and fatal consequence, the communication between manand God. Until the faith, Religion and Church fullfilled theirholy duty. Thence to KNOWLEDGE, Mysticism undertakes to helpsoul and to lead it to the Holy Ghost, where the communicationbetween man and God is the result". Book "Mysticism", p. 51.
- "The Sacrifice power overpasses the Love power and theJustice power". Book: Birth and Death of the Worlds, p. 21.
- "Here is the mistaken view: that soul is bad. Soul is by natureperfect and is distinguished only in an experienced or aninexperienced soul, in our physical world". Book: Socrate'slast day, p. 55.
- "This is the modern man's inability to ascend thesupersubstantial chambers of the transgression. The humanrace has been degenerated. It let the line of conscience-subsconcience close. Extroversion won struggle. Every day manbecomes more foreign to his true substance. He leaves in aquickness as great as (relatively) is the rapidity of thestars retirement in the space... He will lose all hisqualities as a superior animal. His so-called square logic isnothing else than his identification with the exteriorobjects, with matter". Book: Kriya Yoga, p. 344.
- "The proper souls come and inceasingly visit us andoffer us their true teachings. In every generation and inevery times the guides, masters, prophets, leaders, saints andtrue soul saviours get incarnated. They give us again the lostmethod and indicate us how to pass the impassable path of theaccomplishment. What is accomplishment? It is the function ofour Mind by another separate furrow (vibration) besides ourlogic (conscience) and the subconscience". Book: Kriya Yoga,p. 346.
- "But what was exactly the strange word INITIATION? Itderives from the verb "to initiate" meaning to close. To closethe senses for the world of the sensible things where I am andwhere I belong. But I open another kind of sensitiveness forthe hypersensible upper world. Undoubtedly, our ancestors knewand studied this Hyperconscience of the conscience elevationin higher matter frequencies-vibrations. Everything confirmsus that Platonic Socrate's THOUGHT was the use of thehyperconscious experience". Book: Raja Yoga, p. 21.
- "I mentioned above that each of these systems serves aparticular period and a Root Race. So, I consider necessary toreveal to you that in our times, Great Yoga, Maha Yoga or RajaYoga has the first word and prevails to all her other Yogasisters. When I say "our times" I mean a period that beganfive hundred years ago and that will need about another onethousand five hundred years to cover its destination.
In Esoterism we know that the present period is the GreatPeriod of Great Yoga, that is of Raja Yoga. These words arenot only mine. Alice Baily in the "Light of Soul" presents usher Master's Jval Kul saint revelations. Well-known student ofIndia's last saint Ramakrisna, great Yogi philosopherVivekananda, writes or rather underlines the same thing in hisunforgettable speeches". Book: Raja Yoga, p. 38.
- "Guided by the Accomplishment Light, I ask my readerbut also my student to reject everything he individually doesnot experience, after a special training by the wise system ofascension to the hyperconscience of Raja Yoga. One moreadvice: The searcher should not proceed by himself, withoutany master to his elevation to Hyperconsciousness". Book: RajaYoga, p. 16.
- "In order that the student may be able to say that heknows the completed Yoga (RAJA YOGA), he must definitely knowhow to tear the covering that permanently separates Mind fromhypermind. A simple participation in the student's theory andphilosophy, as unfortunately happens in our times, does notbear results of rupturing the crystal iron ring surroundinghyperconscience or hypermind". Book: Raja Yoga, p. 29.
- "Every suffering and every misery of all men and of alltimes, have as their basis and their cause this feloniousconcealing of our esoteric Self from the untrained and thevain outer ego". Book: Raja Yoga, p. 38.
- "Every idea of the Supreme Mind, after coming out ofits Subjectivity to the Mind Obectivity, is directed andtreasured in the Eternal Treasury - Archives and it becomes amatrix, a principle, an idea from which at a certain Moment ofthe Universe, a Creature, a new Universe, a Soul will bereproduced." Book: Light in Darkness, p. 387.
- "All the miracles on Earth, have been created by thehypersensitive beings who get another kind of knowledge -information and form the musical compositions by the Divineharmonies (Beethoven) of the colour representations, theinexhaustible wealthy photocolouring presentations of theinternal worlds (Michelangelo and El Greko), by the sculpteddepictions of the Divine persons and of the other harmonyrepresentations and beauty attainments (Phidias), and finally,by the eternal word news and information of the revealedwisdom (Platon)". Book: The Other Aspect of Erich VonDainiken's Dogma, p. 18.
- "The holy Mysticism by only one simple and humplephrase announces this Esoteric PRINCIPLE of every esotericphilosophy. What we call YOU never existed and does not exist,nor this false EGO exists.
YOU and EGO were always the ONE, WE, YOU. We neverstopped being the ONLY ONE with all the formed or the unformedthings. From the very beginning we were and we are still thevisible and the invisible, subjectively and objectively,beyond our past thoughts, SIMILARLY ALL and all together, weconstituted and constitute now here the UNIQUE ONE.
The so-called INDIVIDUALISM composes, according to theInitiates of all the centuries, the worldly well-known FALL".Book: The Other Aspect of Erich Von Dainiken's Dogma, p. 69.
- "One of these is the Egyptian SPHINX which by itssculpted symbolism, gives us the required theorem about thesoul immortality and about the worlds formation. Thisconstruction was very ancient, even before the first Egyptiansappeared. It is a monument of our last but one civilization ofAtlantians, an edifice of the first period that was set up inabout 25.000 years, before the appearance and the submersionof Atlantians in Atlantis continent, before even the secondcataclysm-sinking by which the legendary hyperislandPosidonia, the last breath and existence of Atlantiansdisappeared". Book: The Other Aspect of Erich Vom Dainiken'sDogma, p. 99.
- "Is it possible for us while we live as EARTHLY BEINGS,to live simultaneously in the outer universes as OUT-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS and to exist as HYPER-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS?
Is it possible for us to exist as THREE-SUBSTANTIALBEINGS?
In my opinion, we should be somehow like this.
Since the very ancient revelation we have been knowingmany things about it.
Hermes the Three-Substantial, Oshiris, Ishis, Oros,Indian Three-Substantial Brahma = Creator, Visnu = ConservatorSivas = Catalyst, as well as the Christianic highlight. Thatis Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Perhaps, body is for the Earth. Our soul itself is forthe endless systems of the formed world and our Saint and HolySpirit is for our Esoteric Dimensions that are hidden from theworld.
Therefore, we are EARTHLY, OUT-EARTHLY, HYPER-TERRESTRIALBEINGS". Book: The Other Aspect of Erich Von Dainiken's Dogma,p. 260.
- "It seems that the Serafims orders, these angelicenlightened orders at the head of which Michael the Brigadieris, know this science. I say that they uniquely know thisscience of this Power use, for their individual-materialization in the lower Universes of the Esoteric depthand over here, in our three-dimensional existence". Book: TheOther Aspect of Erich Von Dainiken's Dogma, p. 346.
- "This complementary writing about Saint Patapio's great work was at the same time necessary and imposed to me,his biographer, since for sixteen continual years I had beennear him and tried to be coordinated with him, seizing hisgreat thoughts he left to humanity for its perfectionnecessity.
All these were based on my perspicacity and were pulledup from the etheric archives that were listed once, when inour physical world, this venerable Saint Patapio's figureexisted. I got these details of the Saint's works from thateternal etheric archives, and I state them here in theextrovert dialect, as I was inspired by them". Book: Patapiosthe Humble, the Philosopher and Saint from Egypt, p. 14-15.
- "Saint Patapios was a religious initiate. You shouldnot consider this fact strange. There are initiates orotherwise attained and enlightened men whose the aim is tohelp some Religion. Any Religion has as its objective purposeto afford soul SPIRITUAL FOOD, to help man and particularlymanmind to turn towards the spiritmind and to train it in thedeath phenomenon problem". Book: Patapios the Humble, thePhilosopher and Saint from Egypt, p. 139.
- "This knowledge of man's victory on the naturalelements was called MAGIC and its workers were calledMAGICIANS. Magic or the wise-magicians science composed man'shyperscience on Earth during its times. For thousands of yearsall the East, from Greece with its islands to India and toEgypt, was lucky enough to be served by the true Magic.
Some antediluvian and postdiluvian civilizations asDravidians - Hinterlanders, Atlantins, Lemurians, Antarktiansand other not revealed civilizations used and got profit byMagic, the hyperconscience of their times". Book: White Magic,p. 9.
- "White Magic is the awakening and the use of all theman's moral powers and the fighting against himself's and hisother fellow-men's bad instincts and all the black thoughtsand actions. White Magic is the sowing and the use of the goodand saint ideas so that after a while, the crop of superbrightresults may be effected, results that were made and came fromthe initial sowing of White Magic". Book: White Magic, p. 13.
- "Because every esoteric law is the radiation of God, itis HIS SPIRIT VIBRATION, HIS THROBBING HEART, HIS DIVINE MINDemitting the absolute Perfection accompanying HIS LOVE". Book:Occultismology A' Volume, p. 24.
- "The first Karma, the first obligation has already beenrealized. What does this falling Karmic obligation is paidwith? It is paid with death and with the rendering to matter-nature of all the elements received by the spirit-soul, forthe construction of its physical body. This is the way theOmni-universal Karma Law operates in". Book: Karma, the Law ofthe Retributive Justice, p. 38.
- "Only the blessed beings who are possessed bySubstance, Manas, as we call it in Esoterism, are subject toKarma. This happens because only by Karma the liberation andthe emancipation from the form worlds of every spirit-soul isattained.
For this reason, three seeds accompany the spirit-soul tothe form worlds:
A) The Reincarnation seed.
b) The Free Will seed.
c) The Karma Retributive Justice seed...
Book: Karma, p. 43.
- "Karma is not only limited among humanity. It is foundin the whole Omnicreation and constitutes the cohesive andcontrolling power supervising on all the vibrations in order,with their objective purposes". Book: Karma, pages 53-54.
- "As far as my experiences allow me to know, both factshappen: The Retributive Justice Law as well as the matterreaction compete and naturally rival each other. Law has asits perpetual organ the soul of man. Matter has as itsfaithful organ the Mind of man. Mind and Soul. Matter andSpirit. Everything takes place between the two poles and Karmais formed in this way". Book: Karma, p. 95.
- "When Karma comes as a friend, is your ennemy and whenit approaches you as an enemy, is your friend. This paradoxfact for the human logic is the full and true Karma image. Itis about the counterbalancing power that man has within him.When this power is increased, his spirituality - goodness isreduced. When this counterbalancing power is reduced, then hisspirituality is increased". Book: Karma, p. 134.
- "What is therefore Karma? It is man's identity itself.It is his composed Being. It is the total of everything thatformed his present character. This character was formed by thetotal of the actions, thoughts, words, by its infiniteconclusions, by the experience he gathered and that constitutethe man's character at every moment". Book: Karma, p. 163.
- "The aim of Karma is that the spirit-soul may be taught
of the oppositions results, which will have as a consequencefor man to know the results of the throbbings (vibrations) inmatter. Also, the matter chopping will be effected and thespirit-soul delusion will be heard in order to produce itsreaction, the existing hidden within it Eternal Knowledge thatwhen applied-followed in the physical life, will render themortal being immortal and the unwise wise". Book: Karma, p.138.
- "So, how is it possible to avoid it? For this reason,man must get activated, without having as his aim the resultof his labour. Whatever man does, he does it for His HeavenlyFather's favour and not for the sake of his individualinterests and of his own mainless and vain satisfaction"...Book: Karma, p. 218.
- The training will be effected by seven roots races. Byseven subraces. By seven nations. By seven countries. By sevencollective groups. By subraces groups and by sevenreconnections, after the disparition of the main root race. Itis 7 x 7 = 49 steps by which every spirit-soul must pass, bythe fallen angels. Every race is obliged to form 49 differentbut mutually completed huge educational Centers by which thespirit-souls of the main root race will pass to get thenecessary instruction and to get liberated.
There are many possibilities for man to pass by a rootrace to his completion, returning to the later root race, as amaster. Let us see now the racial schools: 1st race 49, 2ndrace 49, 3rd race 49, 4th race 49, 5th race 49, 6th race 49and 7th and last race 49. We have 7 x 49 = 343 earthy schoolswhich the seven roots races will form in the lower form world". Book: Karma, p. 224.
- "We estimate that every race needs 50.000 to 60.000years to transmit truth, in order that fellow-man may be ableto reject matter and return to his previous situation, as apure, Divine angel, as a perfect DEVAS, released even from thelast shortcoming of the inhibitive matter. We have seven rootsraces, each one for 50.000 earthly years 7 X 50.000 = 350.000 years tohalf a million years. As there is always a delay in theappliance of the Divine Plan programmes, due to the mattercase, finally one million (1.000.000) years are needed so thatthe roots main races may be able to work productively.
I should like to inform you now that 1.000.000 (onemillion) years have passed since the animal man felt his firstenlightment, his self-knowledge, his intelligible reaction andsince he understood that he is different than the otheranimals, since his Mind moved. The fallen angel's spirit-soulentered man and their mental and intellectual functionoperated IMMEDIATELY.
However, as soon as we entered the fifth (5th) rootrace - two roots main races still remain - which means,according to the most moderate calculations, that the timelimits will be greatly multiplied so that the masters may beable to teach the spirit-souls and so that the fallen angelsmay be liberated again. These angels look like the bees thatfell in their own thick honey, stuck their wings in it, filledup their stomachs and cannot get out again from their ownproduct, which they themselves produced to nourish someothers. In the same way our spirits-souls were deadly attachedin matter and it is now too difficult for them to getdetached". Book: Karma, pages 224-225.
- "The Divine Plan is delayed and the elevating evolutionof the spirit-souls is also delayed. This means that Karma isaccomplished by the spirit-souls forming inceasingly a newKarma. This behaviour takes place due to two causes: Theyrefuse to feel pain, to pay, to render, to reunite theseparated things and to harmonize what they have decomposedfrom their Free Will.
The next cause after the first avoiding of pain, is theirillusion that in the form world, they get activated more andapply their free will in a particular ease. This, however, isnot true. On the contrary, the freedom of our will is herelimited by the three-dimensional conditions, since no activitycan escape from place, time and causality. It is rather aboutthe retirement of the spirit-souls from THEIR SELF-KNOWLEDGEand from their administration by the manmind that is a perfectorgan of Mother, nature-matter". Book: Karma, pages 225-226.
- "Every man bears within him his Karma. This directs himand guides him in every step of his life. Of course, man mayknow how to accept, reacting respectively, what happens inevery step of his. There is neither joy in the agreeable thingsnor sorrow in the disagreeable things. Everywhere there is ameasure. Everywhere there is a reserve, a counting, how muchKarma comes out of the unpleasant and how much Karma comes outof the pleasant matters". Book: Karma, p. 303.
- "Now the thoughts about Karma guide me to suicide thathits humanity from the very beginning of its existence. Thegreatest sin, the greatest Karmic reaction is the act ofsuicide, the technical and unnatural retirement of everyliving form from life.
The being who acts a suicide leaves behind him cowardlyand defeatedly the mission of the retributive justice". Book:Karma, p. 333.
- "The suicides make the same error that the Fallenbeings do. They abandon the return of their debts and stoptheir own evolution and liberation". Book: Karma, p. 333.
- "Another thought torturing the esoteric searcher is: Isman allowed to search in the matters of God? In His wills andHis works? Is it a Karma for the spirit-soul, to try topenetrate its Father plans? I shall try to answer by the viewof the analysed matter, Karma.
I steadfast believe that man can and must investigate thematters of God, because when he searches what conserns God, heconceives His perfection. And taking this perfection as anexample, he enters the path of the eternal joy and of thedivine revelation, learning the required truth. It is oursweetest moment when we know the Wills of Lord, as inside themall Truth aiming its beloved perfection, is contained. Yes, wecan study the wishes of Lord and Father. When our spirit-soultries to penetrate His ultraviolet spiritual vibrations inorder to conceive His least saint Plans, there is no Karma.
For this reason, you must study the Scriptures. Yes, myfriend reader. Do not miss your everyday opportunity to studythe Scriptures of Lord". Book: Karma, p. 337.
- "But the present matter, Karma is so great the all thebooks in the world cannot write it. Because every man has hisown particular case of his individual Karma and every family,race and peoples have in every historical period, their ownprivate Karma". Book: Karma, p. 343.
- "When Mind reflects the vision of souls, it feelssailing into it the memories of its pre-livers. Then,astonished, it lives its infinite experiences, as aninsignificant or as a solemn person, as a head of a family oras a bachelor, as rich or as poor, as a quiet man or as aninsatiable warrior, as a happy or as an unhappy being, etc.
This reflection of man's pre-livers is accompanied bynumerous experiences that the visionary automaticallyrealizes, not being interrupted by anything happening aroundhim (earthquakes, thunders, explosions, demonstrations, warconflicts and every kind of disturbances. This is the ecstasysituation where Mind is now attached with his soul, forgettingthe senses and the phenomena or the facts taking placingaround him. He lives his eternal existences that formed hispresent personality, good or bad, saint or satanic". Book:Reincarnation, pages 22-23.
- "When the babe comes out of the mother's womb, thespirit-soul enters the babe from his little head covered nowby its etheric diving-suits.
Incarnation, reincarnation follows faithfully this way.There are definitely some exceptions. In some cases, thespirit-soul enters a physical bearer of different ages and thebody of the spirit-soul gets established in the body, eitherafter an invitation by the owner or even compulsorily. Also,the spirit-souls get self-materialized and appear as men underknown physiognomies or as unknown persons. These souls mustexecute some missions and as soon as this happens, they getdematerialized and leave again to their worlds from which theycame". Book: Reincarnation, p. 28.
- "When we call man "a being having seven souls" we arenot completely mistaken, since man has eight bodies. Soul issurrounded by many bodies - thoraxes and each of these bodieshas its own Mind and its own senses that while are too many atthe beginning, finally they are five in our physical body. Allthese Minds work under the guidance and the supervision ofsoul being the assignee of the substance - spirit". Book:Reincarnation, p. 31.
- "The incarnation of every spirit-soul takes place undera pre-studied plan by the critical committee of Karma. Thespirit-soul, from the 12th dimension and below, is accompaniedby a plan and by an explanatory note, how the body, theexterior bearer will be formed. In the basis of this ethericplan, the etheric effigy-body, the netting model, the firebody is constructed, of which the physical body we have and weknow, will be produced and weavened". Book: Reincarnation, p.32.
- "While incarnation is effected once, precisely on thefirst time, Reincarnation takes place as a repeatedincarnation or as a reincarnation or as a rebirth or as aMetempsychosis, as some people call it, not knowing themeaning of this Pythagorean word". Book: Reincarnation, p. 43.
- "What is the aim of reincarnation? The absolute closingof the spirit-soul in matter, so that man may be able to study- live - realize, experience, be completely identified withit. After this absolute acquaintance, the triumph of theawakening as well as the resurrection of the spirit-soul willbe heard, its abhorrence to matter and its great decision toget free for ever from the heavy bonds of matter, rising fromthe tomb horror". Book: Reincarnation, pages 52-53.
- "What evidently appears to be reincarnated and rebornis the immortal substance within us, our personality, ourcorrect self, our spirit-soul, our eternal and immortal being,our right and true self, our spirit-soul.
This being of ours gets reincarnated and reborn, itreturns and re-enters the body of the infant, coming out ofthe mother's womb". Book: Reincarnation, p. 83.
I repeat it: for the normal and correct behaviour in thesouls expressions, it is our duty and obligation to keep thefreedom of every spirit-soul. This means that every member ofa family has the same presuppositions for a possible freedom that if used, the individual will get what needs". Book:Reincarnation, p. 98.
- "If the spirit-soul were judged for one and onlyincarnation, surely the judgement would be unjust, because itis not possible for it in just one incarnation, to get all thenegative mysteries of our world, to try the desirerequirements and to return to its initial purity. The spirit-soul would wrongly be hung. The Fallen angel would be pushedin Hades and then, completely foreign from the mysteries ofthe place, would fall into its infinite traps, to get over-blackballed, to get all-blemished, to get all-blackened. Thisis why reincarnations and infinite opportunities were given,so that soul may return to their previous positions theirregularized things by same that, drunk of matter in the pastand staggering, caused all this.
- "Almost all the leaders of humanity come from theCOLLECTIVE SOULS, knowing their absolute compliance withthe Divine Laws as well as because they have been trained tohave an incredible patience and tolerance that only themexperienced and passed through". Book: Reincarnation, pages115-116.
- "Here Metaphysics prevails with its inimitableesophilosophy. The enlightment of fellow-man on the EsotericTruth is indepensable and necessary. If this is achieved, theostensible man begins to have a different attitude and littleby little, he turns to find his discussed esoteric self beingwithin him (his esoteric self), the eternity glory. From thismoment, the son of man becomes instantly Son of God and theoffered irritations of his senses simply verify the syntheticinability of nature - matter, to give something better,superior and most perfect, as the new psychical situation ofthe enlightened being expects". Book: Reincarnation, p. 127.
- "As soon as these souls that are redeemed from ourworld, reach the last step of the lower intellectual area andthey get ready to enter the fifth step of the Intellectualworld or the first step of the superior Intellect (the lowerIntellectual world has four steps and the superiorIntellectual world has three steps), the eternal question ofour Most beloved Father is heard for all the successful -liberated spirit-souls.
The Father's voice says: "Do you like to come back myson, to teach my younger children? If you wish to return, youmust undertake to teach and to enlighten your brothers andyour sisters, how to get prepared to be delivered as you alsowere delivered and you are now immortal".
The new spirit-soul thinks for a little. The Father'srequest is very warm. The freedom of his will is going todecide. Most people ask to continue the ascension to theFather's arms. Some others ask to return to our world,untouched now from Karma, as reincarnated Lords, as envoys, asMasters of the Eternal Wisdom". Book: Reincarnation, p. 143.
- "The Posthumous Life has been now written in my souland not in my physical mind. My hand takes the pencil underthe consent and the indication of my soul, to write you itsbelief and the truth about life and death.
There is no death. Only the form representations changeand appear as new again, by the strengthening substance beingalways in every form expression, reasonable or unreasonable,in the living or in the dead matter, as the exterior sciencecalls it". Book: Posthumous Life, pages 9 and 10.
- "Did you really, think ever about it? What else is lifethan a clash point of this substance radiation on and in aregion that is knitted by elements and by electromagneticlevels". Book: Posthumous Life, p. 10.
- "Nobody else can nor knows how to turn or to handle thevalve allowing the life substance entering our etheric body.So, as soon as the babe comes out of the womb, is received orfalls into the etheric network awaiting for the infant.Immediately and automatically the baby's soul opens this hingethat will be shut up the last moment of the defined death ofthe man's physical body". Book: Posthumous Life, p. 36.
- "The repentance of the previous course of the man'sbehaviour creates the beginning and not the end, as manypeople believe, of a new, stellar shell formation". Book:Posthumous Life, p. 53.
- "He who passes by the first four areas and enters thefifth one belonging to the superior intellectual step, becomescompletely immortal and is not subject to any new obligatoryincarnation". Book: Posthumous Life, p. 56.
- "However, the common man, in order to elevate hisconscience over his physical etherical body, to the stellarone, must first construct it. He begins with the known desiresof food and of his staying in the physicoetherical situation,when he forms the initial primitive stellarlike steps or areasand he elevates his conscience to the point he has created. Heawakes his soul itself until there". Book: Posthumous Life,p. 73.
- "The contact with our esoteric spirit is effected, evenif our soul is still in the etheric stellar and in thethymoastric systems of these lower and denser worlds.
That is why the "know yourself" has a deepest meaning andhe who conceives it, becomes the ruler of wisdom. Mysticismand Meditation, philosophy and visionalism, pursue this fromlife. A meeting with the existing in our being holy and thriceholy SPIRIT". Book: Posthumous Life, p. 86.
- "However a moment will come, a moment that is notcalled evidently. Then, Universes, Worlds and creations willbe absorbed. At that divine and holy moment of the wrinklingand of the regathering of worlds and of beings in the Father'sarms, His exciting voice will be heard asking us to reveal ourworks and our days, in the outer and in the inner worlds.
Then, by a shattering leap, the spirit keeping deeply theworldly and the eternal archives will transfer and will emptyin the Father's being the whole experience he gathered havingsoul as intermediary as well as the different bodies from theinnumerable incarnations in the universes and in all thedimensions". Book: Posthumous Life, p. 101.
- "Knowledge is symbolized by a snake. The snake bitehurts and this pain makes soul to feel how the experiencegetting from the snake bite to man's body operates...
This is how Buddha characterized pain and desire. Everydesire is a pain. Where there is a desire there is a pain.Freedom comes when there are pains without being derived fromany desire". Book: Posthumous Life, p. 114.
- "When soul is ready to descend, is accompanied by anetherical programme, how to pass life into our physical world.In this programme, the birth moment and the death moment aredefined in incredible details. Nothing is left and nothing isforgotten". Book: Posthumous Life, p. 126.
- "Despite all this, soul does not refuse the exteriorworld. On the contrary: Mysticism strengthens, regenerates andactivates human soul. It is as if the divine auras afford soulnew development and energical awakening philters, because theypush man of the visions and of the mysticist experiences tohigher and indeed of most general interest works". Book:Posthumous Life, p. 184.
- "What do these mystic fellow-men of ours feel and see,that makes them to accept and to believe blindly what theother people consider as unimportant childish fables? They seeand live in other real worlds - dimensions - areas of anothermatter situation, where the souls together with other bodies,similar to our known physical body, live, work and exist.Those who secretly know these cases get acquainted and flocktogether with these souls and then they continue their naturallife, as if absolutely nothing happened meantime". Book:Posthumous Life, p. 190.
- "Every psychopathy form has been so greatly spread inour times that it has overpassed the fears of cancer and ofaids. It is a mental disease ruling all the body. Our Mind,being made of the same matter, as the whole body, suffers theoscillations of the matter elements oppositions and...succumbs.
The modern life stress bursts out on Mind that,incompetented to solve our present problems and trying toescape from OUR PRESSURES refuses to conform to our absurdrequirements, following a completely different behaviour thanthe defined one by our nature.
Then man falls first into different phobias and finally,he finds the easy way of avoiding every necessary solution tohis numerous problems, working in and for other matters. Dueto his easy inability to solve the presented problems, heplays the part of the ill, of the psychopathic being. And thishabit of enchanging parts, from the physical to the technical,to the actor's role, becomes so strong that finally, actingbecomes his nature and his right human nature leaves for everand appears in a false way, as an... actorship.
This behaviour transfer from the natural to its oppositeattitude, to the false and unnatural attitude, formspsychopathy that brongs its victim to the other side of thephysical life, to the sickly area where the ill fantasiespresent good as evil, friends as enemies, lie as truth andreversely". Book: Psychotherapeutics without medicines, p. 7.
There are two brains in the head: The frontal brain andthe dorsal brain. In our navel there is the clutch brain (thesolar netting) the present of which is evident by theventriloquists and our fellow-men of another type who expressthemselves and talk by this Mind. The fourth brain is on thebasis of the vertebral column and possesses the control of theUniversal energy that the mortal being inherits to pass by thephysical life and to transmit it to his descendants so thatthey may be able to maintain matter that forms our physicalbody.
The right cooperation of these four brains creates thefamiliar health order that man presents and that we callDivine order. Book: HEALTHY MIND, Psychotherapeutics withoutmedicines, pages 20-21.
- "I return to the subject I touched in my preface. Thereare two kinds of ill persons: Those who need an esoterictherapy and those who struggle to find the exterior therapist.An experience is needed for the therapist to locate them. Hemust by no means accept those who tend to an exterior therapy,because they react incredibly, they get too tight, they getenclosed and reject any effort of the therapist to approachthem.
On the other hand, there the others who by their natureitself are completely ready to find their esotherapist, tobecome one with him and to let themselves free, to open theirsubconscious gates and to help him to repair the consciencedamages". Book: Psychotherapeutics without medicines, p. 28.
- "The exterior science believes that everything in thehuman creature came from the cells. Although the muscularsystem as well as all the other systems resulted from thecells, still the architect was the etheric model, that as acanvas received the weavening of the whole physical body whichmost certainly weaved using a thread of various colours,especially the cells as much of the muscular as of the othersystems composing and forming the human organism". Book:Psychotherapeutics without medicines, p. 32.
-"At first, the muscular and then the nervous system werecreated. The nervous system is the transmitter and thetransporter of the external vibrations. On the contrary, themuscular system is a receiver and a transporter of theinternal vibrations. The nervous system gets orders to put outthe fishing systems the vibrations of which will attractinwards the interests of their five senses.
The muscular system transfers from Mind (subconscience)the vibrating orders to all the organism cells and life powerto them. The muscular system feeds with energy and life thewhole body. Every moment, it brings the news in the center ofthe brain and transfers to the cells all the Mind orders,through subconscience". Book: Psychotherapeutics withoutmedicines.
- "The blond animals used to drink only the milk of thegoats. These goats of the Epidavros Asclepion used to eat onlygrass which grew on magnetic grounds. These magnetic groundswere brought from Pilion and Trikala, where the two firstAsclepions were. The third one of Epidavros was the mostperfect and the biggest all over Greece. There Paries werebrought up, those blond animanls, the therapeutic-magneticsnakes that were sent to all the Asclepia of the world thatwas known at those times". Book: Psychotherapeutics withoutmedecines, p. 63.
- "The healthy Mind is always presented as the whiteSorcerer. He is the good man that every moment is sacrificedfor every fellow-man of his. The ill Mind is the bad Sorcererthat every moment tries to get profit of his fellow-men, inorder, as he alleges, not to be considered as a NAIVE man.Because the cunning rationalists characterize the right, theirjust, the frank and badless fellow-man as a naive man". Book:Psychotherapeutics without medicines, p. 80.
- "I would say that this organ, the man's tongue is theprojection of the completed Mind. It contains within it thedynamism of subconscience, conscience and hyperconscience.During this phase of the human race's evolutionary course, thetongue is captured by conscience and remoted fromsubconscience and hyperconscience.
The tongue has a close contact with the muscles and thesubnerves, the fibers and the cells, the accretion and thehypophysis, with the circulating system and with the ganglionsystem, as well as with other systems unknown to the exteriortherapeutics systems, as: the immortal water system, Nektarosand Amvrosias that pulls it from the brain depths and bringsit down, to the two holes of the crane and to our tongueroot"... Book: Psychotherapeutics without medicines, p. 94.
- "CHAOS means the UNSOWN PART OF ITS OMNI-UNIVERSALFLAME. Where chaos prevails, there is not any vibrating rayand therefore EVERY SUSPICION OF LIFE AND OF EXISTENCE isabsent". Book: Occultismology A' Volume, p. 197.
- THE SELF-SUFFICIENCY OF GOD AND HEAD OF THE RACE AND FATHER containseverything and again everything: Good and evil, negative andpositive, kind and wicked, love and hate. Because, if it didnot contain all this, ITS SELF-SUFFICIENCY would be missingand it would not be what it had and has to be, that is SELF-SUFFICIENT". Book: Occultology, A' Volume, p. 323.
- "The great dream of every member of the collective soulis the moment of its accomplishment with a spiritual andpsychical substance and its detachment from the group, under anew quality of the well-known individualization". Book:Occultology, A' Volume, p. 329.
The individualized spirit-souls of the collective souls,though are distributed in pairs in the group family, rarelymeet each other in the individualized presentation-expression,to live together the experiences of the human formexperiences.
Due to this, they are radically different than the bornpairs by the same Father, in the basis-seat-area of theSpiritual Beginning. There, in a splendid percussion cap-blister, two spirit-seeds coexist absolutely basically bornand individualized"... Book: Occultology, B'Volume, p. 80.
- "However, the experience that such an individualizedspirit-soul has, is immense and overconsiderable. For thisreason, the supereminent earthly beings, men, came from asimilar spirit-soul. That is why we tell the exquisite spiritsthat they rather come from below, from the mineral depths,from the matter depths, where Spirit is revealed as an eternalPower holding together, overheating and quickening theparticles movement of the world core". Book: Occultismology B'Volume, p. 79.
- "However, Occultism and occultist do not interprete anddo not teach whatever they find or whatever Mother Naturehides from our Mind. But they continually search and maintainthe invented, the revealed things. On the contrary,Occultologist and Occultology teach in oral and in written andby any means, what has been learned, deciphered, discovered,found out, explained.
Personally, I am an Occultologist and at the same time anOccultist aiming to the most possible transmission of everynew or of every oldest Knowledge or of every disputedKnowledge or even of any not accepted by the alleged experts,knowledge"... Book: Occultology, A' volume, p. 99.
- "In 1976, in Athens, Kolonaki, at 56 Omirou street,Athens Omakoeio was established, to teach the true Pythagoreantheory, under the new title ESOTERISM. Then I establishedOMAKOEIO, helped by another person. It was there that I wrotemany books, it was there that I published the Omakoeiojournal. It was there that I was inspired of and published theEsoteric key. Also there I taught for four full years:Mysticism and Occultism, Esoteric Philosophy and EsotericTherapeutics, Esoteric Initiation, Yoga philosophy in the realbasis relax. Finally, it was there that I wrote my most essaysand my most Metaphysical unpublished for ever notes.Afterwards, I removed in 17 Spyridona Trikoupi street,Exarchia, where I still live. Here I wrote my two lastpublished books, Posthumous Life and Raja Yoga. Here also Iwrote some new Essays and taught the greatest part of all myteaching life.
Finally, it was here that I formed the PeripateticSchool. I established here the Raja Yoga and the Kriya YogaSchool. Also, I taught Neoplatonism and Neopythagorism. Thenmy wife died suddenly. I went, self-exiled, to Astoria, NewYork. There, I wrote the complementary chapters of the TwoVolumes of Metaphysical Encyclopaedia arriving about onethousand (1.000) handwritten pages. My whole life was theOmakoeio dream. Before I established it, I had written myfirst 5 books: Light, Theurgy, Patapios, Dainiken and Yoga.The book "Theurgy" was written by me in Egypt. But my studentswill write the complements. However, before I close what Iwrote, I mention here to you that I wrote my most beautifulbook, which I called: Practical KRIYA YOGA Method. (See TwoVolumes Metaphysical Encyclopaedia [B'Volume], p. 611).
- "At this moment of my dedication, I feel that I livebeyond the place-time limitation, beyond the chains of nature-matter. I live now in the bliss of the interminablespirituality. I offer my reader exactly this pscychicalredemption by this three-volumes book". Book: Secret Teaching,Third Volume, page 8.
For more elements, biographic notes, books, essays, activities of the Omakoios etc., look at our website, at the electronic address: